16 Rādhas vārdi
1. Radha – She who is the bestower of ultimate divine bliss.
2. Rasesvari – She Who is the Goddess of the rasa dance.
3. Rasa Vasini – She Who always lives with the rasa dance.
4. Rasikesvari – She Who is the Goddess of those who relish divine mellows.
5. Krsna Pranadhika – She Who is dearer to Krishna than His own life.
6. Krsna Priya – She Who is Krishna's most dearly beloved companion.
7. Krsna Svarupini – She Whose form resembles Krishna is so many ways.
8. Krsna Vamanga Sambhuta – She Who is generated from Krishna left side.
9. Paramananda Rupini – She Who is the personification of supreme ecstasy.
10. Krsna – She Who bestows the best form of supreme liberation.
11. Vrindavani – She Who lives in Vrindavana.
12. Vrinda – She Who always lives in the company of Her girlfriends.
13. Vrindavana Vinodini – She Who enjoys many pleasures in Vrindavana.
14. Chandravali – She Whose form has many moons.
15. Chandra Kamta – She Who effulgence is like the moon.
16. Sarach Chandra Prabhanana – She Whose face glows like the full moon of August.